Notice according to § 12 (2) VermögensanlagengesetzThis investment involves considerable risk and may result in partial or total loss.
The project "Weyringergasse 7A" is an imposing Gründerzeit building in the 4th district of Vienna. In this sustainable real estate project, a total of 19 residential and commercial units are being revitalized or renovated. Not only the attractive location between the Belvedere and the botanical garden, but also the imposing construction are convincing. The total size of the property will be about 1,595 m² after completion.
The purchase agreement has already been concluded and the issuer is already the owner of the property. The plot of land of the property comprises 665 m². Residential use accounts for 91% of the units. The start of the redevelopment measures has taken place in the 4th calendar quarter of 2022 and completion is scheduled for the 4th calendar quarter of 2024. A building permit has been issued. Contracts for the construction activities are also in place. All units will be sold individually.
The property is ideally located in 1040 Vienna. Local supply facilities of all kinds are in the immediate vicinity. Due to the good infrastructure, the city center of Vienna can be reached in a few minutes on foot or by public transport.
Wieden is the 4th district of Vienna and is located within the Gürtel, which was created on the site of the former Linienwall. The district was created in 1850 by incorporating several suburbs, in 1861 it was divided and lost part of its area to the newly created 5th district, Margareten. Wieden is a typical inner district, a densely populated area with few green spaces. The district name is used with the feminine article, thus "die Wieden" or "auf der Wie-den". The 4th district is crossed from northeast to southwest by the Wiedner Hauptstraße, from north to south by the Favoritenstraße. Since a boundary change in 2009, no part of the Naschmarkt no longer belongs to the 4th district, but is naturally found in close proximity.
Nothing is worth more than a good location. The "Weyringergasse 7A" project is located in one of the most exclusive residential areas in Vienna. Not only the attractive location, but also the imposing construction is convincing in this project. Thanks to the good public transport connections, you can reach Vienna's city center in just a few minutes.
Weyringergasse 7A is in an excellent location and is ideally connected to the public transport network. A variety of public transportation such as the subway station Südtirolerplatz as well as the Vienna Central Station and the suburban train station Quatier Belvedere with a distance of 5 minutes walk are central transportation hubs of Vienna. Via Vienna Central Station but also on foot you can comfortably reach the Vienna city center.
The Vienna Karlskirche is a Roman Catholic church in Vienna's 4th district Wieden. The rectorate church of St. Charles Borromeo belongs to the city deanery 4/5 in the Vicariate of Vienna City of the Archdiocese of Vienna. Built in the first half of the 18th century, the church is a listed building. It is located on the south side of Karlsplatz, close to the city center, and is one of the most important baroque church buildings north of the Alps and one of the landmarks of Vienna. The construction costs officially amounted to 304,045 florins and 22¼ kreuzers and were borne by all the crown lands, as well as Spain, the Duchy of Milan and the Netherlands. In addition, penalty money was used, which the city of Hamburg had to reimburse because "the mob there had demolished the chapel of the Austrian legation." In 1727, for the purpose of renewing their Jewish residence privileges in Vienna, Marcus and Mayr Hirschl "anticipated 150,000 fl. [gulden] to the Caroli Boromaei Church and Bibliotec Building (Vienna Court Library)." There is talk of a further 100,000 florins, which were to be paid by the Hirschl brothers in installments at certain times.
Currently, the frescoes in the dome of the Karlskirche are accessible via a panoramic elevator that transports visitors some 32 meters above ground level; until March 2018, access to the lantern was also possible from there.
The Otto Wagner Pavilions on Karlsplatz, often called Stadtbahn Pavilions, are two pavilion-like former recording buildings on Karlsplatz in Vienna. They were once built by order of the Commission for Transport Facilities in Vienna and according to a design by the architect Otto Wagner for the Lower Wientallinie of the Vienna Steam City Railway. Apart from the Hofpavillon Hietzing, the two buildings were the most magnificent of the city railroad due to their location close to the city center. In addition to their well-known significance for Art Nouveau, they are also regarded as the main work of aestheticism around Oscar Wilde in continental Europe with his emblem, the sunflower.
The state-owned complex called "Theresianum" with buildings dating back several centuries in Vienna, 4th district, Favoritenstraße 15, serves as the seat of the Public High School of the Theresian Academy Foundation, as the building is called for short Theresianum, and the Diplomatic Academy of Vienna. Both educational institutions invoke a tradition spanning several centuries. Since 2011, the foundation has also offered kindergarten and elementary school.
The Funkhaus Wien, also called Funkhaus Argentinierstraße, is the broadcasting building of the ORF in Vienna and the oldest broadcasting building in Austria. The building in Argentinierstraße was erected in 1935-1939, incorporating older building fabric, according to the plans of Heinrich Schmid and Hermann Aichinger and with the collaboration of Clemens Holzmeister, on behalf of ORF's predecessor, the state-owned RAVAG. None of the recording studios and neither of the two broadcasting halls has a rectangular floor plan. They have unequal-sided squares as their floor plan to improve acoustics. In January and February 1945, the building was bombed and sustained extensive damage in the rear part of the building. On April 6, 1945, the last broadcast of the Reichssender Wien was transmitted. Since the Bisamberg transmitter was also blown up by the retreating SS, it was not possible to start broadcasting immediately after the end of the war, despite the fact that reconstruction had begun. The radio station was located in Soviet-occupied territory, but no occupation transmitter was set up. For the time being, a provisional transmitter mast was erected on the roof, which only had a transmitting power of 30 watts, but could be expanded to 10 kW by the beginning of 1946. It was broadcast on medium wave and also on short wave. In June 1988, the world's third fully digitized control room was put into operation, after the BBC and WDR. Since 1999, the Funkhaus Wien has been a listed building. In October 2015, Funkhaus Wien was put up for sale as part of ORF's consolidation measures. According to ORF, the historic studios were not sold along with the building, but continue to be available to ORF.