The property "Charlottenstraße 47" is an almost fully leased residential building in the middle of the popular Berlin district of Pankow. The impressive apartment building comprises a total of 20 units with a total area of more than 1,155m².
The project is already very well leased and currently generates a net annual rent of €97,000. The issuer intends to project the top floor and revitalize the property. The issuer has already purchased the property and is already working on the project planning of the attic floor as well as on the parification of the individual residential units.
The property is located in Niederschönhausen near the Volkspark Schönholzer Heide in the district of Pankow. Located in the northeast of Berlin, Pankow borders four Berlin districts and is also the city border with neighboring Brandenburg. In addition, Charlottenstraße is surrounded by all major amenities for daily needs.
The borrower is the registered owner of the property with the address Charlottenstraße 47, 13156 Berlin, Germany. The building contains a total of 20 units, with a current leasable area of just under 1,155 m². The issuer has already purchased the property and plans to revitalize it and add an additional 450m² of living space on the top floor. Subsequently, the project will be sold either through a global sale to an investor or to individual users. In total, approx. 1,605m² of usable living space will be created.
The property currently generates an annual net rent of more than €97,000. The aim of the crowdinvesting campaign is to partially redeem the equity invested.
During the term, the lender receives an annual distribution of 6.50%.
The lender will receive its invested capital back at the end of the campaign. According to planning, this is to take place after a maximum of 30 months.
The property is located in Niederschönhausen near the Volkspark Schönholzer Heide in the district of Pankow. Located in the northeast of Berlin, Pankow borders four Berlin districts and is also the city border with neighboring Brandenburg. In addition, Siemensstraße is surrounded by all major amenities for daily needs.
The Brandenburg Gate in Berlin is an Early Classicist triumphal gate that stands on the western flank of the square Pariser Platz in Berlin's Mitte district. The gate is the most famous Berlin landmark and a German national symbol, with which many important historical events of the 19th and 20th centuries are associated. Thus, until the Second World War, the end of Napoleonic rule in 1813-1815, in particular, was associated with the structure. During the Weimar Republic, Constitution Day was celebrated here every year on August 11. Until the opening of the Iron Curtain, it stood directly on the border between East and West Berlin and thus symbolized the clash of the Warsaw Pact and NATO at the most sensitive point of their common border during the Cold War. Accordingly, since 1990 the Brandenburg Gate has also been regarded as a symbol of the overcoming of the division of Germany and Europe.
The Berlin Wall Memorial commemorates the division of Berlin by the Wall and the deaths at the Berlin Wall. The national memorial, a 70-meter-long original section of the border fortifications, was rebuilt in 1998 by the Federal Republic of Germany and the State of Berlin on Bernauer Strasse (parts of the Wall came from other sections) and later expanded. Today, the memorial site covers a length of 1.4 kilometers on the former border strip and includes, in addition to the memorial, an outdoor exhibition, the Chapel of Reconciliation, the Berlin Wall Documentation Center, the Window of Remembrance, and the Visitor Center and an exhibition in the neighboring Nordbahnhof S-Bahn station.
The Reichstag building on Platz der Republik in Berlin has been the seat of the German Bundestag since 1999. Since 1994, the Federal Assembly has also met here to elect the German president. The building was constructed according to plans by architect Paul Wallot between 1884 and 1894 in the neo-Renaissance style in the Tiergarten district on the left bank of the Spree River. It housed both the Reichstag of the German Empire and that of the Weimar Republic. Initially, the Federal Council of the Empire also met there. After severe damage from the Reichstag fire of 1933 and World War II, the building was restored in a modernized form in the 1960s and served for exhibitions and special events. From 1995 to 1999, the Reichstag was fundamentally redesigned by Norman Foster for its permanent use as a parliament building, which was decided in 1991. On April 19, 1999, the keys were handed over to Bundestag President Wolfgang Thierse. Since then, the German Bundestag has been meeting there. The walk-in glass dome above the plenary chamber is a striking feature of the cityscape.
The East Side Gallery memorial in Berlin-Friedrichshain is a permanent open-air gallery on the longest remaining section of the Berlin Wall on Mühlenstrasse between Berlin's Ostbahnhof station and the Oberbaumbrücke bridge along the Spree River. In spring 1990, after the opening of the Berlin Wall, this section was painted by 118 artists from 21 countries over a length of 1316 meters.
|Track Record||More than € 250 million developed|
|Existing Bank Financing||Yes|
Fourreal meets the challenge of contemporary space creation with the new construction or revitalisation of high-quality residential properties. When it comes to real material assets, Fourreal is the right contact. Since its foundation, the focus has been on project realisations in inner-city areas as well as on the development of living space in locations with a special quality of life. In addition to project development of upmarket residential properties, Fourreal concentrates on investments in properties for its portfolio. Precise property research and direct, compact planning enable the elimination of intermediate interfaces and thus maximum cost efficiency. Good creditworthiness and financial resources enable quick and flexible decisions.