The property "Buchfeldgasse 4" in the middle of the 8th district is an impressive apartment building, which is currently 95% rented. The project has a total of 19 units and a total weighted floor space of approx. 1,480m². The project is already very well rented and currently generates a net annual rent of € 70,000. The current average rent of € 3.90 /m² still offers great potential upwards, in addition, 425m ² attic conversion can be realized in the future.
The apartment house is surrounded by all important amenities of daily needs and is due to the proximity to Rathausplatz (U2), as well as the Schottentor (U2) excellently connected to the transport network. The beautiful corner apartment building is located in the middle of Vienna's 8th district, in close proximity to Rathausplatz and Vienna's city center. The elegant residential area is known for numerous pubs and a high quality of life.
The property is characterized by an excellent location as well as very experienced project developers/landlords with an outstanding network.
The borrower is the registered owner of the property with the address Buchfeldgasse 4, 1080 Vienna. The existing property is divided into 19 rentable units (plus storage and basement rooms) with a rentable area of almost 1,480m². Through the planned attic conversion, an additional 425m² of living space can be realized.
The purchase of the imposing apartment building took place in each case with the use of debt and equity and currently generates an annual net rent of more than €70,000. The aim of the crowdinvesting campaign is to partially redeem the equity used.
During the term, the lender will receive an annual distribution of 7.00%.
The lender will receive its invested capital back after realization of the apartment building. According to the planning, this is to take place after a maximum of 36 months.
Buchfeldgasse 4 is located in Vienna's 8th district, in the immediate vicinity of Vienna City Hall and Schottentor. Vienna's city center can be reached on foot in no time. The elegant residential area is known for numerous pubs and a high quality of life. Beautifully landscaped parks can be found within walking distance. Various means of public transport (subway line 2, various bus and streetcar lines) are in the immediate vicinity and also provide access to Vienna's city center and the surrounding area within a few minutes.
Built from 1872 to 1883 by Friedrich von Schmidt, previously a cathedral architect in Cologne, Vienna City Hall is Vienna's most important non-church building in the neo-Gothic style. The tower height is 97.9 m, plus the so-called "Iron Town Hall Man", which measures 3.40 m, with the standard 6 m, and has become a Viennese landmark. Shoe size: 63. The Vienna City Hall is the official residence of the mayor and the meeting place of the city senate/state government and the municipal council/state parliament. The City Hall was built from 1872 to 1883 and is a building of superlatives: around 30 million bricks and more than 40,000 cubic meters of natural stone were used. The arcade courtyard of the town hall is one of the largest courtyards in Europe with 2,804 m². The banquet hall is 71 meters long, 20 meters wide and 18.5 meters high. If it were permitted by fire regulations, 1,500 couples could waltz here at the same time.
Numerous events take place in and in front of the town hall: Balls as well as film festivals and sporting events. From November on, the Advent market in front of the town hall creates a Christmas atmosphere. And from January to March, Rathausplatz and Rathauspark are transformed into the most beautiful ice-skating rink in the world.City Hall is also home to the Vienna City and State Library (with its extensive Viennensia collection) and the Vienna City and State Archives.
Votivpark is located in the western part of Vienna's Inner City between the University and the Votivkirche. It takes less than three minutes to walk here from the Schottentor subway station.The green spaces around and in front of the Votivkirche were designed around 1870 following the construction of the church. In 1984, the green areas around the church were named "Votivpark", while the green areas facing the Ring were named after Sigmund Freud. Since the park is close to the university, there was a hustle and bustle here in the afternoon. Many students spend their breaks here.
The Volksgarten was commissioned by Emperor Franz I and opened in 1823. It was the first garden in Austria to be built explicitly for the public by the imperial family. The Temple of Theseus, built by Peter von Nobile in the center of the garden, was used to house Antonio Canova's sculpture of Theseus. This was transferred to the newly built Kunsthistorisches Museum in 1890 and can be seen there in the stairwell.
Vienna's Kärntnerstrasse has existed since Roman times and, as the -Strata Carinthianorum-, was an important connection between the city center and the city walls. Formative for today's shopping street was the 19th century. Only a few of the noble buildings from the Wilhelminian period have been preserved after the destruction in the Second World War. In 1974, Kärntnerstraße was redesigned as a pedestrian zone according to the plans of the architects Windbrechtinger and Holzbauer. The new function was to serve for Viennese and tourists alike for shopping, strolling and lingering. This plan was undoubtedly implemented in the best possible way.Today, this is also the ideal place for shopping in the center of Vienna. Here there is a diverse mix of historic buildings, traditional businesses and stylish flagship stores of international companies.
Schottentor was one of the gates of the city walls in Vienna and was finally demolished around 1860. However, the name Schottentor, which comes from the nearby Schottenstift, is still in use today for this area of Vienna's Ringstrasse.Over the centuries, three historical structures can be distinguished under the name Schottentor: the gate of the medieval city wall, later the gate of the Renaissance wall reinforced after the first Turkish siege, and finally the city gate built around 1840.
|Track Record||More than € 250 million developed|
|Existing Bank Financing||Yes|
Christian Kahle was born on 20.06.1969 in Germany /Aurich. He graduated in Real Estate Management in Germany and gained years of experience in the German real estate industry. For over 10 years also active in the Austrian real estate scene as managing director and developer of numerous real estate projects, in the west of Austria/Switzerland. Specialized in old building renovation, revitalization, base renovation and exclusive attic conversions. Mr. Kahle has many years of experience with Art Nouveau buildings and listed houses.
Adonia Immobilien, is a real estate company founded in 2014, specializing in the Vienna residential real estate market. Through permanent observation of the city, all dynamic phenomena of development and change are considered in order to draw conclusions relevant to the real estate industry. Supported by know-how, elaborate marketing as well as a well-established network, the company managed to move a real estate volume of over €40 million in Vienna alone in 2020.